Current Thoughts...(pt.1)

WARNING: short and honest



I am super happy. And this scares the crap out of me. I don't want to mess it up.

I have a wonderful job at Caribou, I part time nanny for a fun family and just got a third job at a local bakery and cafe. I'm working out daily, my goddaughter was born two weeks ago, I just applied to my first college, I'm sleeping really well, and attempting to eat "better". I'm enjoying writing more, I have a mission trip coming up which I am beyond excited for, my grandpa is doing well, and I have some great people in my life.

So many good things and all I can think about is how I am going to mess it up. Which of course than makes me anxious and not be able to enjoy those good things. UGH!!

Love,
Olivia











Comments

  1. We had a blast with you tonight! Thanks for coming to the pool with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment