I'm the worst.

I'm the worst. 
I'm selfish. 
I'm on my phone a lot.
I'm not kind.
I'm rude.
I'm self conscious.
I'm annoying.
I'm frustrated. 
I'm anxious.
I'm boring.
I'm not worthy.
I'm upset.
I'm sassy.
I'm exhausted.
I'm pissed off.
I'm not okay.
I'm gassy.
I'm scared.
I'm not lovable.
I'm anxious.
I'm loud.
I'm emotional.
I'm needy.
I'm obsessive.
I'm big.
I'm lazy,
I'm out of it.
I'm anxious.
I'm sad.
I'm blunt.


and despite all this, people tell me that:


I'm worthy.
I'm beautiful.
I'm smart.
I'm kind,
I'm selfless.
I'm a giver.
I'm aware of people's emotions.
I'm fun.
I'm a good friend.
I'm a leader.
I'm confident.


and while some days I love and believe in the second list, today and at least a few times a week I'm feeling more "connected" with the first list...

Love,
Olivia


Comments