Shout Outs!

Okay so despite my anxiety being what it is, some days are really good days where I'm not anxious and that's because of some really special people who deserve some love. So here ya go ( in no particular order) ...


Mom (and dad) - Mom, I make being your daughter very difficult some (most) days. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for doing your best to get me the tools I need to fight my anxiety. Thank you for letting me vent to you through texting on a daily basis even when your response is not what I want to hear. Thank you for crying with me. Dad, I know my anxiety is hard for you to understand but I appreciate you too. For trying. I really do. I love you both so very much.


Andrea L.- Andrea, thank you for all the texts. I love how I can call you a friend but also watch your kiddos. Thanks for listening and talking about Gilmore Girls with me. You have such a beautiful heart and am so grateful for you. I love you so so much. P.S. How do we NOT have a selfie together?!?!?



Adeline- Honey, you are so wonderful and I am so glad our lives crossed paths. You are one of my friends (and best friend) where I can truly say I'm never anxious around. I am so proud to call you my friend. Thanks for buying $1 thongs with me, getting ice cream, belting out lyrics to our favorite songs, going to the beach, sharing our clothes, and getting lost.  It's so nice to not have to worry about going to the bathroom or what I'm wearing or saying when I'm around you. I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you accomplish in the beautiful life you live. Thank you for that. I love you. I love our friendship.

Carly- Carly, my fierce lovin' church mom and partner in Lula Roe buying and loving. Thanks for understanding my need to know everything right then and there. Thank you for answering all my questions. I adore you. I appreciate you. Don't forget that. I can't wait to go on the mission trip together! 

Auntie Alison- Auntie, thank you for being my aunt. You have such a kind heart and I love how you always comment "hugs" on my Facebook posts. You give the best hugs. Also, thanks for making me the giddiest person ever in this photo by giving that dolphin the biggest smooch ever. Dolphins + cutie aunt = happy me. It's funny actually, because looking back on this day I don't think I've ever been happier. So glad you were apart of that day.

Erica- Erica, my anxious side kick (haha) and another church mom. You amaze me. The way you handle your anxiety inspires me. Thank you for texting me and checking in on me. I appreciate it. P.S. we need a picture together so I can put your beautiful face on my blog. I love you.


G&G- Grandma and Grandpa, thank you so much for everything. Thank you for raising my mom to be the incredible women that she is today. Thank you for always having your door open for me. I miss you guys always and I hate being seven hours away from you guys. Thank you for continuously supporting all my endeavors. From mission trips, school fundraisers, activities, birthdays, holidays, my confirmation, etc... The list goes on. G&G, you have always been there for me. Physically and emotionally. I love you both so much and there aren't enough words to describe how much you both mean to me. Thank you.



The kiddos I babysit- Kiddos, you guys see me as an adult who tells you "no" more than "yes" but I see you as an escape from the realities of life. To see and hear your curiosity makes me smile. I love answering your questions even though I probably don't have the best or most accurate answers. All your cuddles and hugs and kisses make my day. I love you all so very much and I can't wait to see all your dreams come true. Extra special shout out to my peanuts in Alexandria who I just love beyond words and always make me smile. Thank you.




Jenny- Jenny, thank you for all your prayers for me. You have such a strong faith and inspire me to turn to God more. Thank you for the reminders. They are needed daily.


Aunt Anita + Uncle Jon  (but mainly the dogs) -  A+J+doggies, thank you for opening your home to me this school year (and always). It meant the world to me to have dinner, a bath in that beautiful tub, and a cozy bed at the times I needed. I love being at ease at your home. Thank you for a safe and cozy space. Thanks Bonnie and Pelle for the endless amounts of cuddles and kisses. You guys are easy to love and I love rubbing your bellies and petting your beautiful coats. You guys have the best parents. Thanks for always making me smile and leave with fur every time to be reminded of your love.


Jesus + God- Fellas, thanks for letting me pray to you about every little thing on my mind. You guys are the real MVP.

( okay so as I'm looking at the preview for this post all the alignment isn't what it looks like in the editing stage so it is bugging me and annoying and it won't look as pretty as I want it to but we're just gonna deal with it okay? okay cool thanks)


Love,
Olivia



Comments