Welcome?


WELCOME TO MY BRAIN!


Well, I needed somewhere to put all these thoughts besides Facebook and thought that a blog would be the place to be. Maybe. Who knows. Now I'm anxious that this isn't what I should do but oh well, it's happening. 

These posts will vary in length and style and some might just be all pictures of the thoughts in my head- good and ugly. 

I may share these on Facebook and I might not honestly. I just wanted to organize all my crazy, weird, fun, annoying, loving, and just about every other emotion thoughts. Okay that wording didn't make much sense but it's whatever. 

I don't think anyone will actually read this anyway which is TOTALLY fine. I just really want to get all these thoughts out.

Don't worry, I won't use people's names, I might use code names- haha. But honestly I don't want to hurt anyone by my anxieties so maybe I shouldn't do this.

This isn't some bitch book (whoops language!!) I'm writing. I just really need to let it all out. Ya know? Yeah. 

I might write a blog post every day or maybe every week or once a month. Who knows. I don't. LOL. 

I might not even proof read these because - LAZY. Except this one I'll proof read just to be safe the first time. 

For those that read this and will read future posts. I appreciate you and your time. Don't feel obligated to comment or anything. I might even disable comments actually. Just read and absorb. Or don't. This is more for me than anything. 

I feel like this should be longer but it's not and that's okay. 

Take care. 

Love, 
Olivia 

Comments