Acceptance

It's hard for me to accept things.

EXAMPLE:
When people tell me they love me I question it instead of saying "I love you too".

EXAMPLE:
When I get a good grade on an assignment or maintain a really good GPA but I can't get excited or proud because of whatever reason.

EXAMPLE:
My boyfriend says he misses me and I don't understand why anyone would miss this hot mess.

EXAMPLE:
I get done babysitting and the parents thank me and pay me. I go home and think about how they're never going to ask me to babysit again and think of all the things I did wrong.

EXAMPLE:
I offer to help someone and they say yes but then I wonder if I'm being too pushy and involved.

(I could go on for quite some time....)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter what anyone says I struggle with believing them. This also ties in with trust. Trust for everyone I think is hard. Trust for someone who has anxiety is ten times harder. (not a competition, just speaking my feeeeeelingssss) Between those examples and many more I rest my case. 

That's basically it for this post. No silver lining. Sorry not sorry.



Love,
Olivia

Comments