Current Thoughts...(pt.2)

*forgot to post this earlier whoops but whatever*


Just got back from a weekend visit to Alexandria for the celebration of Sarah's Baptism which was today and beautiful. It's so hard leaving people you love and feel so close to. It also sucks when you show all your emotions and others don't so you feel like you're being dramatic or something.

I've started eating more protein. I feel a lot better and I'm not hungry every hour and a half. I'm happy with how I feel when I eat but then I'll eat some sugary thing and hate myself and go down this never ending hole of how unworthy I am. It's pathetic. How can I go from such a high to such a low? I hate it and I don't get it.

You ever wish you could be one of those people you see on your Instagram feed?
Why does fruit cost so much more than pizza?
Do ants and bugs go to heaven?

My brain is a weird, annoying, and frustrating place most of the time.

Nothing is ever good enough for me. I realized that today. I feel like I'll never be satisfied or completely happy. AND THAT SCARES ME!!! LIKE A LOT! I also realized how selfish I am. Idk my thoughts are kinda sucky today. I'm a mess.



That's all folks.

Love,
Olivia



Comments