Lists

I LOVE lists. To-Do lists specifically. A perk of my anxiety is that it makes me very detail oriented, organized, and on top of things. These lists help me stay focused and not stay in bed all day on days I don't work.

Whether it be "big" things like, "Pack for vacation" or "Babysit kids". Or "smaller" things like "Do laundry" or "Workout". But I also put some "well DUH" ones on my lists too because honestly, checking things off a list is one of the most satisfying things to do. So I'll put things like "Make your bed" or "Eat breakfast" or " Brush teeth" on the lists sometimes too. It may sound like things you would tell your young child but it really helps me stay focused and healthy, because some days my anxiety drags me into my bed and I don't want to do anything. Also, the more on the list, the more to check off and feel good about! And I'm all about good days.

Also, you don't need cute notebook paper for a To-Do list- I just use notebook paper or whatever I can find! ((But trust me, between Target & TJMaxx I may need some cute notepads because you can never have too many))

Here's some pictures of my lists for reference:



Make those lists, check those boxes, get it done & feel good. It really makes me feel good and accomplished after checking off my boxes. Go check off some more boxes! #checkthoseboxes
(hahahaha)

Love,
Olivia

Comments