college, college, college...




Questions that go on in my head when I think or am asked about college...                      



Where should I go to college?
What if the school I go to actually isn't "the one" for me?
What should I major in?
What career am I looking to go into?
Do I want to pursue theater?
Do I want to pursue teaching, nursing, speech pathology, politics, etc...?
How far away should I go?
What if I get super sick and no one is around?
What if my tummy hurts and my mom isn't there to hold me?
So I decided to pursue teaching...wait, what if that's the wrong choice?
What if college isn't different from the hell that has been high school?
What if I have to transfer?
What if I don't have enough money to fly home for Christmas?
Do I even want to go to college? (yes Olivia, yes you do)
What if I'm not good at college homework?
What if I fail a class?

Do I work while I'm in school?
If I don't, how will I continue to save money?
What if no one likes me?
What if I'm not good enough?
Love, 
Olivia

p.s. usually nine times out of ten I can get these "what ifs" out of my head



Comments